Saturday, July 18, 2009

And Then a Giant Hot Dog Busted Our Garage and Deck


Can you imagine the 9-1-1 call?

Hello?

Yes. This giant hot dog just ran into the side of a house.

Do you know you are be arrested for making crank calls to 9-1-1?

Uh. Yes. But, really, the hot dog did crash into the house.

Channel 3000 reports that the Oscar Meyer weiner-mobile did, in fact, crash into a home in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin (July 2009). Seems the young driver needed to turn around and got the forward and reserve mixed up. Boom! There goes the garage and porch.

Oscar Meyer will of course see about getting the house (which was empty at the time) fixed back up and knock the dents out of the weinermobile.

Moral: Even though hot dogs look the same on both ends, it is important to know if they're coming or going, especially when they are giant sized.

1 comment:

BBQKit said...

Oh I wish I were.....feel free to sing along here while I blow on my weenie whistle. Yes, I AM that old.